Royal Seafarer Condominium Restoration on Marco Island, Florida
This beautiful condominium complex on Marco Island, FL suffered extensive exterior and interior damage from a recent hurricane. During the storm, the HVAC lines broked on the roof and flooded the entire 23 story complex. Our team was on site within hours working with the facility manager to mitigate damages. We then began the challenging task of restoring the exterior and interior of this complex. Here is a summary:
- Total Roof Replacement
- Rebuild of the 15-ton air chiller
- HVAC Replacement
- Stucco Repair & Replacement
- Window Replacements
- Extensive drywall replacement
- Mold remediation
- Hurricane shutter replacement
- Sliding Glass Door Replacement
- Replacement of 46 condominiums’ sheetrock and insulation
Repairing 23 stories is not a small feat. It takes a large restoration company with years of expertise to complete this kind of project. We are grateful for the trust and partnership with the Royal Seafarer team.
Check out this project video!